Thank you for visiting our website today. We hope you find it an invaluable resource.
Download and keep the latest
Framwellgate Moor Parish Council Newsletter.
We are currently looking to fill the post of
Grounds Maintenance Operative
A place we can be proud of. Working together today for a better tomorrow.
Working together today, we know we can build a better tomorrow. We look forward to receiving your feedback and suggestions, please use the form below and we will be in touch.
Thank you for visiting the new Framwellgate Moor Parish Council. This great locally focused resource is here to bring you information about what your parish council is doing for you right here in the heart of your community.
We hope it will also become a great place to share our lives, experiences, events and everyday in the Framwellgate Moor Parish.
In the coming weeks, we will be adding more local information and we encourage you to visit us often. If you would like to contact me personally, please do feel free to contact me directly.
Actively Supporting Local Projects
We have helped many local projects over the years and continue to do so.
Supporting local causes and ensuring the daily standard of life in our parish is always our first consideration, we have been a major part of many parish projects over the years.
PLAY PARKS AT KING GEORGE V/BRASSIDE/ABBEY ROAD AND THE AVENUE
All four play areas are open.
The MUGA and tennis courts are open – if you wish to book please click on the link above.
Please follow the following rules:
- Do not visit if you, or any of your family, are displaying Covid19 symptoms. Stay at home and follow government advice.
- Wash your hands regularly and wash them immediately before you leave and after you return home.
- Maintain a 2-metre distance between yourself and others not in your household or support bubble.
- Only one adult should be with their child in the play area and children should only play with those in their own bubble.
- Bring your own sanitiser and sanitise your hands before and after entering the play area and before and after using any of the equipment.
- Be kind and respectful of other users.
- Do not use your own cleaning products on the play equipment.
- If the play equipment is busy, please wait or come back at another time.
- Please do not bring food and drink into the play area.
- Take your litter home.