Thank you for visiting our website today. We hope you find it an invaluable resource.
[mpp_popup id=”0″]Open popup[/mpp_popup]
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CORONAVIRUS
During this period of restricted activity declared by the Government in respect of the Covid-19 virus and in order that Framwellgate Moor, Pity Me & Brasside Parish Council can fulfil its responsibilities to its residents, it has extended its delegated powers to the Clerk, in consultation with the Chairman and / or the Vice Chairman.
Such delegation to empower the Clerk to take any action that is expedient or necessary to ensure continuous business of the Council, and to enable the Council to fulfil its responsibilities and carry out its functions. The delegation does not extend to matters expressly reserved to the Council in legislation. Any decisions made under this delegation must be recorded in writing and must be published in accordance with the relevant regulations.
All future meetings will be decided closer to the time.
RE-OPENING OF OUR PLAY PARKS
KING GEORGE V PLAY PARK IS STILL CURRENTLY CLOSED, AS ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE IS REQUIRED.
King George V, Abbey Road and Brasside are open, but to keep you, your family and your local community safe, please follow the rules below:
- Do not visit if you, or any of your family, are displaying Covid19 symptoms. Stay at home and follow government advice.
- Wash your hands regularly and wash them immediately before you leave and after you return home.
- Maintain a 2-metre distance between yourself and others not in your household or support bubble.
- Only one adult should be with their child in the play area and children should only play with those in their own bubble.
- Be kind and respectful of other users.
- Bring your own sanitiser and sanitise your hands before and after entering the play area and before and after using any of the equipment.
- Do not use your own cleaning products on the play equipment.
- If the play equipment is busy, please wait or come back at another time.
- Please do not bring food and drink into the play area.
- Take your litter home.
Parish Newsletter - Spring 2020
Download and keep the latest Framwellgate Moor Parish Council Newsletter.
A place we can be proud of. Working together today for a better tomorrow.
Working together today, we know we can build a better tomorrow. We look forward to receiving your feedback and suggestions, please use the form below and we will be in touch.
Thank you for visiting the new Framwellgate Moor Parish Council. This great locally focused resource is here to bring you information about what your parish council is doing for you right here in the heart of your community.
We hope it will also become a great place to share our lives, experiences, events and everyday in the Framwellgate Moor Parish.
In the coming weeks, we will be adding more local information and we encourage you to visit us often. If you would like to contact me personally, please do feel free to contact me directly.
Actively Supporting Local Projects
We have helped many local projects over the years and continue to do so.
Supporting local causes and ensuring the daily standard of life in our parish is always our first consideration, we have been a major part of many parish projects over the years.